The interior of Lower Barn
Main bedroom at Lower Barn
Upstairs bedroom at Lower Barn.
|Click images to zoom - Photos copyright David Tolley|
- Ground floor:
- A spacious open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with French windows to morning and evening brick terraces, dishwasher, electric cooker, fridge, microwave, colour TV and DVD player, Radio/CD player, wood burning stove (initial logs included) and underfloor heating.
- Telephone and wireless internet access.
- Separate entrance hall.
- Bathroom with wc.
- Separate wc.
- Double/twin bedroom.
- Double bedroom (5ft bed).
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier and freezer.
- First floor:
- Twin bedroom with sloping roof and rooflight.
- Twin bedroom with sloping roof and rooflight, approached by stair ladder- kids love this, but we consider it unsuitable for children under six or the infirm
Sleeps up to 8. Booking period normally Saturday to Saturday.
The two barns can be booked together to accommodate up to fourteen people.
Disabled access: We regularly accommodate disabled visitors - please click here for access details or contact us for further details.